Topic Closed
5 Posts

Hi, new gp|easy user here. :)

After playing around with the 4.3 Beta 1 for a couple of days, I started to set up a reference installation using nginx and php5-fpm on a hardened Debian Wheezy, and I like it so far. Everything seems to work smoothly, and it's really really fast.


The gpfinder component gives me long delays though, about 10-15 seconds for each click while I see the "open folder" animation and nothing happens.

I just set up a site on to test, and it shows the same behaviour - about 10-15 seconds delay when using the gpfinder component there.


Is this a (known?) server-side problem? (Couldn't find anything related in this forum, nor by googling)

Or Is this a problem on my end, maybe a browser problem?
Tried Firefox on Linux and Windows so far - no change.

Oh and I'm behind a (Squid) proxy, if that helps.




7 years ago#6615

Josh S.
2K Posts
16 Themes
18 Plugins

Interesting. I was unaware there were delays in the finder... though I probably should have. Looks like some code used for testing was still in there. It's all fixed now with 4.3 Beta 2.

Thanks for reporting the problem!

7 years ago#6619

5 Posts

Updated my installation and now the finder flies as well - nice!

Thank you for the quick repair! :)

7 years ago#6620

Topic Closed



elFinder 2.1.50 in Upcoming Release

A new release for Typesetter is in the works with a lot of improvements including the ... Read More

Typesetter 5.1

Typesetter 5.1 is now available for download. 5.1 includes bug fixes, UI/UX improvements, ... Read More

More News

creisi productions

Dienstleistungen von creisi productions, Luzern (Schweiz): * Konzeption, Planung und Erstellung Ihres Internet-Auftritts * Betreuung und Aktualisierung/Pflege Ihrer Website * ...

Find out more about our Provider Spotlight

Log In