* There seems to be a bug in Your template : https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Furalshpala.ru%2F (Home is here Home of pagespeed !) or / and also parralel in the apache server configuration of You provider :
An error has occurred : Lighthouse returned error: FAILED_DOCUMENT_REQUEST. The page you requested could not be reliably loaded by Lighthouse. Verify that you test the correct URL and that the server responds appropriately to all requests. (Details: net :: ERR_ACCESS_DENIED) Refresh the page and try again.
Can You try the test with another subsite and another template - like https://uralshpala.ru/site1 ( and template smartstrap 4 or scss 4)
* Which version of Typesetter and which php-version do you use ? php 5.6 is faster and more reliable than the prior versions. Evtl. You can add " AddHandler application/x-httpd-php56 .php " to the top of Your .htaccess. Php7.1 is double as fast.
* If You want to increase page-speed, please have a look at http://typesetter5.bplaced.net/Css---htaccess (gtranslate)
<IfModule mod_deflate.c> SetOutputFilter DEFLATE SetEnvIfNoCase Request_URI "\.(?:gif|jpe?g|png)$" no-gzip </IfModule>
(There is now a php7.3 ready CE - Version https://github.com/gtbu/Typesetter5.1.1-CE - with integrated mod-deflate - for new installations!)
My https://www.universal-path.org/Scriptures has pagespeed 96 - 99 (depending upon how many pictures are loaded and upon the load of the provider).
* If You login parralel with the same user, then the 15 Minutes-timeout may appear - or if You close the site and open it again in a new window and login, after You have not logged out - normally it doesnt ( evtl. someone else knows more about this phenomen)
Also, how to get rid of
@We are sorry, but this site is now blocked for editing by another user.[…]
Typesetter CMS does not support simultaneous editing of content by multiple admins. It is therefore recommended that you always log out after editing so that another user can log in immediately.
You can delete /data/_lock_[random hash] files on you webhost (via S/FTP or other direct file system access) to get rid of leftover admin sessions.
Your site has now an improved pagespeed - while GTmetrix gives You an Yslow of 71.
The next step is a http-cache , which holds files in ram and reduces harddisk-acesses and their delay - within 2000 users.....
<filesMatch ".(ico|pdf|flv|jpg|jpeg|png|gif|js|css|swf)$"> Header set Cache-Control "max-age=84600, public"
or also detailled (For " EXPIRES HEADER CACHING " Etags should be disabled in the CMS)
Please have a look at http-caching etc..(at the bottom there : Google translate)
* I final thing You can do is to add the pictures as base-64 images, so that there is no special loading-delay.
Find out more about our Provider Spotlight