EasyNewsLetter is an easy-to-use newsletter plugin for gpEasy.
This is a fork of the Newsletter plugin by Martin.
It supports the following added features:
- Subscribe form protected against CSRF attack (Nonce)
- Double opt-in validation (optional)
- Validation and unsubscribe links are protected by a random key
- Draft newsletter can be saved, edited and sent to 'from email address'
- 'Failed newsletter' recovery system (beta)
- Import subscribers from the Newsletter plugin
The latest version v1.1 adds template overriding support (gadget subscription form).
Thanks to Peter for the German translation:
|Minimum Typesetter Version|
|Used Most with Typesetter Versions ||5.1.0 5.0.3 5.0.2 |
|Last Updated||7 years ago (2014-02-23)|
|Created||7 years ago (2013-09-27)|
|Hooks||View Hooks Used by This Script|