This little Gadget will show a floating button/link at the bottom of the viewport/window that provides fast back-to-top navigation. The button will show and hide automatically depending on how far the page is scrolled down. The plugin is highly customizable without any coding skills. Via the Settings page you may…
• choose whether to use an icon, a custom text, or both
• choose from 17 different icons
• define background color and icon/text color
• set size, position and edge distances
• choose between slide and fade transitions or use them combined, set transition speed
• define where the button slides-in from
• set the amout of pixels the page must be scrolled to trigger appearance/disappearance
• set speed and easing of back-to-top soft-scrolling
Install, add the Gadget to your layout using the Layout Editor (some themes will add it automatically)
For Typesetter CMS (since gpEasy 4.3+)
Please post any bugs, issues and feedback to the plugin's support forum (link above).
Ver 1.0.2: Compatibility fixes for PHP 7+ and Typesetter > 5.1, minor admin page UI improvements.
Ver 1.0.1: Fix for arrow web font rendering glitch on Windows XP, increased z-index.
Ver 1.0: initial release.
Tags: Top, Back to Top, Scroll, Soft-Scroll, Scroll to Top, Gadget
|Minimum Typesetter Version|
|Used Most with Typesetter Versions ||5.1.0 5.0.3 2.0.0 5.1.1|
|Last Updated||3 years ago (2019-12-29)|
|Created||7 years ago (2015-12-07)|
|Hooks||View Hooks Used by This Script|